You Need A Website
Why do I need a website?
So you think your business is doing fine without a website? Whether you are a plumber, an architect or run a small family newsagent your business will greatly benefit from a website. How can I prove this? There’s a few options here...
- Get a website The proof is in the proverbial pudding. After only 3-6 months of having an online presence I’m convinced it will benefit any business and far outweigh any associated costs. Need more convincing? Oh ok then...
- Find your competitors The best way to prove that your business could flourish with an online presence is to simply open your favourite search engine (Google, Yahoo!, MSN etc.) and search for one of your competitors. Found one? How many of your other customers have found them too?
- Find your own business Your business site need not be the new Ebay but simply having your contact details online is a good start. If you can't find your business name, address, email and phone number online you are missing a trick! At Broox we can have a simple contact page up and running quickly and cheaply. Get in touch now - our starter package is only £129!
Cost Vs Value
- How much does your average customer contribute to your business?
- How much would your website cost? (Have a quick look at our Unbeatable Web Design Offers)
- How many online customers would need to find you before the website paid for itself?
- Isn’t it very expensive and time consuming running a website? Not at the moment! Right now we are offering websites from as little as £99! We will work with you to design and set up the site very quickly and within your budget.
- At the end of 2008 the were 1,596,270,108 people using the internet to search for products, services and information. [Web Usage Stats]
- In Great Britain alone 65% of households (16.5 million) have and use the internet. [Britain Internet Stats]
- Houses with Broadband climbed 51% (to 56%) last year in comparison with 2007.
- Internet sales rose by 30% in 2007 (to £163 billion)
- Each of the above statistics are growing daily.
Why do you need a website?
Can you think of a reason why not?